While, piracy is still prevalent in the society, being a responsible citizen of the country and as an organization that believes in ethics we sell just Industry Standard Software. Softwares, which are legal and officially approved by the government. This is the kind of standard that Elite maintains.
Elite makes sure that it uses the development standards that it has set for itself used by companies with global repute. It makes sure that it maintains a standard in Development and uses software and application that comes under the head of many related associations in the industry.
- OASIS - Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards.
- WS-I - Web Services Interoperability.
- The Apache Software Foundation.
- The Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA).
- Java Community Process - JCS.
- World Wide Web Consortium - W3C.
Standards in Data Services
- ACORD - The Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development.
- FpML - Financial products Markup Language.
- Single Euro Payments Area - SEPA.
- The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication - SWIFT.
- The TM Forum.
Elite in addition to supporting the industry standards for development of software and data services it also gives solutions to for application integration, end-to-end visibility, open source application development, building a common data model, complex event processing and more.
Elite's large pie of success is dedicated to its strong commitment towards following industry standards set by industry standard organizations.