The key to an efficient and productive business is by ensuring a proper mode of application delivery.
What is Application Delivery ?
Optimizing the network to improve the level of access to critical applications has become extremely important for organizations as they build redundancy into their internal networks or as they centralize application within their data center. Critical applications running on multiple servers at the data center can improve performance by intelligently balancing traffic between the servers while maintaining resiliency within the networks.
Application delivery solutions enable organizations to simplify management of applications at remote sites by hosting critical applications within their main data center and optimizing their WAN to reduce the latency of applications to their remote sites.
How will Application Delivery Solutions benefit your organization?
Employing application delivery solutions can help your organization to:
- Reduce application latency to remote end-users.
- Centralize the network environment.
- Decrease operating and management costs.
- Postpone the need to upgrade WAN bandwidth.
- Improves disaster recovery position by speeding backups and data replication over the WAN.
How we will help your organization embrace Application Delivery Solutions?
When implementing application delivery solutions, it is important to:
- Identify which applications are business-critical.
- Prioritize applications requiring instant access.
- Determine which applications experience excessive latency issues.
- Investigate which applications are accessed multiple times throughout the day, causing duplicate traffic.
There are solutions available to ensure a correct Application Delivery process within the networks thereby reducing the operation and management costs.