- Provide the most effective and efficient solution to the Client's problem.
- Incorporate the most advanced technology available on time in the solution with a primary focus on cost reduction in Client's operations through optimal Business-Process-re-engineering.
- Reduce overall time required for computerization.
- Confine the overall costs of computerization to the minimum.
- Provide the most user-friendly Graphic User Interface to overcome resistance to computerization.
- Provide software applications of the highest quality that are robust in design as well as algorithm.
- In order to fulfill all the objectives stated above concurrently, we play the role of a Business Associate with our Clients.
- We follow an interactive approach in developing software…please see the flow diagram provided as Appendix-A.
- Our current approach includes the following teams comprising well educated (from REC / IIT / IIM) and experienced professionals…...we take pleasure in informing that we are strong team players and all the following teams work together to fulfill the single objective of delighting our Clients.
- The team co-ordinates and facilitates interaction with the Client's team.
- Proposes a technical, non-technical business solution to the Client, based on a thorough study of Client's operations and their perceived requirement.
- On Client's approval, communicates the requirement to the design team.
- Ensures that the specifications stated at this level are adhered to.
- Taking inputs from both the Client as well as the Functional Team, Produces the design specifications and documents the same.
- Decides between fresh development and assembling from the existing components.
- Arrives at theoritical approach to developing the prototype.
- Conducts periodic review meet with the development team as well as the Client.
- Suggests and incorporates changes in the overall design from prototype to implementation.
- Suggest alternative algorithms to the Project Leader and implement the selected algorithm.
- Carry out unit tests on the code generated by each of them.
- Carry out unit tests on the code generated by the others in the team and give their feedback.
- Discuss the feedback and implement the changes suggested by the Team Leader.
Quality Control Team:
- This team comprises experts in using specialized software for testing software performance.
- Ensures that design and documentation standards are adhered to.
- Tests each of the components separately and improves their individual performance…. please look at Appendix-B for the tests conducted by this team.
- Tests the entire software interactively and suggests improvements.
- This team comprises individuals from each of the above four teams.
- Handles installation, training and taking feedback from the Client.
Back to Top